Sunday funday


We got our first duck egg today! Hopefully the rest of the girls will start laying soon too, as the kids have developed a taste for duck eggs. 

We put up a second, smaller tunnel in the veggie garden. I moved all my pots there from the big tunnel, so Hubby could build another raised bed in. He also built another bed outside and helped me prep a few overgrown ones.

Behold my neat polytunnel!
(It's not going to look like that for long, if I know myself as well as I think I do...)

The kids set up a paddling pool in the play area, because the goats went to work clearing the middle garden. A did about a hundred trips from the tap to the pool with a watering can, and they put it under a little slide. DIY water park complete!

Tomorrow I plant. But for now I'll enjoy snuggling sleeping babies and trying to get through a full episode of a TV show before falling asleep. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most expensive free eggs ever

Busy, busy

This is us