Today in pictures

Miss W doing her morning studies 

Myself and W doing our morning exercise 

     Eating radishes straight from the tunnel

     Helping little brother with his planters

   First attempt at woodburning, some plant    markers made out of reused wooden cutlery 

 ...and a Rec Room logo!
            Is chicken yoga a thing?

Raising the raised bed, so I can contain the chickens while I plant stuff. Mr Pennywise needs height for his magnificent comb!

Not pictured are all sorts of building work, goat getting shots, meal outdoors, chicken coops being cleaned, planting and tidying in the tunnel, shopping for the week and me huffing and puffing down the road as I tried to motivate myself to jog with the help of heavy metal. 

Good day was had by all. Except maybe the chickens, who are confused by their move.
And the radishes, who face their doom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most expensive free eggs ever

Busy, busy

This is us